Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today a couple of years ago

Because I have my blog archive it's easy for me to check what I did this day a couple of years back. Shall we see what I did. Because I think it's fun to look back in time.

08.07.2009
I was to Itis and bought a new calender while my back hurt and I couldn't wait for the weekend and getting my hair cut.

08.07.2008
I had 455 posts on bloglovin and thought it was A LOT. My littlebrother went to Jezpa. I bought a lot of candy because I went to the store hungry. The pasta with tuna I ate was not that good and Gossip Girl was the best ever.

08.07.2007
I slept on my own floor. Not everyday you do stuff like that.

08.07.2006
I didn't know where my littlebrother was.

08.07.2005
I was babysitting my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment