Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Melt in the sun!

Today I am wearing a dress from Indiska again. This one is old that I just happened to find in my closet and chose to wear. It's a bit too big for me so I put a white top underneat and it looks good.

It's really warm outside today. Probably almost 30 degrees if not even more in the sun. It's insane! Finnish summer is usually not this hot! We are not used to this kind of heat! I'm going insane and melting away!

Well, winter will be here in no time and then we can all enjoy the cold weather...oh wait....we wont!

No one is ever happy with the weather as it is...

And now to something else:

I'm gonna meet Stella today and I can't wait! I haven't seen her in ages! We're probably gonna go for a coffee...wait no, I don't drink coffee and it's probably too hot for coffee anyways. Well we'll think of something to do and then just sit and talk about everything and nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment