Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

One Hundred Years of Solitude

Let's talk books shall we! This month I have been reading One Hundred Years of Solitude written by Gabriel García Márquez for a Book of the Month club on MyAnimeList.net. I do like this book but somehow I just read it very slowly....

It's not even that long. It's 400 something pages and I read that in a couple of days if I really want to!

Well the books is a bit complicated to read because many of the people in the book share the same name so it's a bit hard to keep track of them all. It's not easy!

But I will finish this book this month! I PROMISE! I will read all night if I so have to! My brother, who should read the same book, gave up already! I will not do it! I do not quit!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Then you can write a short review here after you have finished the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just do that. I'm not gonna promise anything, but it may happen. :)

    ReplyDelete