Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sweden 24.05. - 25.05.2010

When I came to Arlanda I got to know that I can't buy a ticket with money on the Flygbuss and got a bit paniced because I had no idea how to get to T-Centralen. Well I found the Information and found out that I could buy tickets there. So I did that and finally met Emelie at T-Centralen. The first thing she said to me was "you're tiny" and I told her that it's she who is long. She had heels on her.
We made our way to Nelle's school to get tickets for the party. Nelle got really happy when I gave her Fazers chocolate. I just know what she likes!

We sat and talked for a while before I and Emelie went to Max to eat. I hadn't eaten since 4 in the morning so I was really hungry. And it was good to get some food!

After that we went to the city and bought over the knee socks and radishearings to Emelie. Then we went home. My legs were really dead by this. One should walk that much! And I was really tired too because I hadn't slept anything the night before.

Emelie went to some seminar and I crashed on her bed. I got to sleep a bit and it was really good.

Beautiful and wonderful Emelie dressed as Luna Lovegood. Here we are on our way to the party. I was dressed as Lilla My from Moomin. Do notice the corkneclace that Emelie has around her neck!

Oh, Nelle was dressed as Batman. So cool!

Moomin was also partying with us. He lived in my cleavage most of the night. He was my friend.

I drank only coke that night. After two big glasses I felt a bit shaky and took a pause. Too much sugar and too little sleep is not a good combination, i guess.
I had a lot of fun and it was lovely to see Nelle again!

We took a taxi home with Emelie that had got a few too many beers. Haha. When we came home we put on Harry Potter movie number 5 . This was in the middle of the night! I think I fell asleep and woke up a couple of times during the movie. I think it started over at some point. xD

The next day the water had been cut of from the apartment. Poor Emelie woke up with a headache. We went to the city to eat at Pizza Hut Express before I had to get on a Flygbuss and leave for the airport.

I cried a bit on the bus. It's always terrible to leave and leave them there.

I miss them all so much already. Good that I am going there again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment