Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Svenska Talande Klubben 05.05.2010

I just went to Moto Boy's webpage and put on his music. So now I thought I could tell you a bit about yesterdays STK where he was playing.

I wasn't so smart when I chose my clothes because it was windy and a little skirt isn't great at times like that. But I hope that I didn't show my ass.
Before STK I met Stella at Chicos and went in and took some tea and fries. We had to wait for the fries about 20 minutes! Not good! After a while Joni joined us and he also took fries. He got them a lot quicker then us and we started wondering if it had something to do with his clothes. Who knows.

First Vintage Puppy played and it was really good! I myself didn't know anything about them before this. Very talanted guys! Smilla was nervous for no reason! Haha!

Then came the evenings best part! The contest! "Can I steal your sock" was the name this time. I had stockings so I could participate, but Stella got attacked by Magnus. She got a Viivi &Wagner sock and a Svenska Talande Bättre Folk bag with a lot of stuff! Good trade I must say!

Moto Boy got on the stage and it was amazing! He really has an amazing voice! Magical! He really seemed to enjoy standing there talking with the croud and flirting a bit. Haha.

"You are like swedes but cooler!"

What can one say to that! What a compliment!

I got a bit annoyed at a couple of girls infront of us. They were talking and laughing all the time. One of their phones started ringing and she put it up in the air! Omg! You should respect the artist on the stage a bit more then that!

So annoying!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After that I, Stella and Joni went to Kitty's to sit for a while. It was empty! We sat and talked about everything and nothing. It was awesome!

A really good wednesdaynight!

Thanks again STK!

No comments:

Post a Comment