Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

50 ways to find a lover - Lucy-Anne Holmes

This book my grandmotherstwin gave me when we were to a library with her and my mom. My littlebrother worked in that library that day.

I read the back and thought that it might be nice to read. It sounded good. Now when I have read it I can say that it is really good. It is easy and quick to read. A good book for the summer and the beach.

The book is about Sarah who has been without a man for a long time and has started to get a bit desperate. She starts a blog called Spinster's Quest and starts testing different ways to meet men. The first thing she tries is Speed Dating and then stuff starts to happen.

Sarah is fabulous as a character! I like her and all the others are fantastic too! Nobody is perfect and that's so good!

The book is based on Lucy-Anne Holmes' own blog that is called Spinster's Quest and that you can read here if you like.

I totally recommend the book! More of a girlbook then a guybook but if a guy wants to read then go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment