Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Library

Library's aren't something I visit very often which might be a bit weird considering the fact that I am poor and love to read. It would so to speak be profitable to lend from a library instead of buying the books.

But no, I rarely put my foot inside of a library. Now there might be a change in that because my littlebrother is at the moment working at one.

Though I can just tell him what book I want and he brings it home to me. Practical.

Now he has taken these home:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I must say that I did get a bit shocked that Ai Otsukas cd can be found at a library in Finland. Is japanese music starting to get that normal? The CD is really good and I like it a lot.

I read the back of the manga and it sounded interesting. We'll see. I have never heard of it before. (It is in english. I would never read a manga in finnish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment